The Best Massage
What makes Revitalize Wellness stand out amongst competitors?
- It is our goal to provide superior service and go above and beyond the expectations of our clients.
- We research the best possible way to help with each individual condition.
- We have medical massage experience.
- Nikki is the only certified Fertility Massage Therapist in the Rogue Valley.
- We have hours upon hours of experience.
- We keep educated on the latest news and treatments.
- We provide our services for you. With ONLY your health and benefit in mind.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage has many benefits. Some people still believe massage is just for pampering which is not the case. Massage has the following overall benefits:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
***Stretching is/can be incorporated into massages based on the client’s level of flexibility, strength, tissue damage, and overall well-being
- Sports Medicine Training with the San Francisco Giants- On injuries, recovery, and prevention.